Re: Impeachment

Mark, re:

>And now, for my favorite Perot joke. Please imagine, if you will, that I'm
doing this in his creaky little voice. I can, you know.

>Typical Perot statement:

I'll say this about that... I don't have an active interest in politics,
except for what I've previously stated about "whoever can do the best for the
economy..." However, when Perot was running, I tried not to miss any
opportunities to see him. Basically, the message your making fun of, is
"common sense". I think he was trying to point out, that it's something
that's very "uncommon" in Washington...

- -wf