Re: Happiness

Doug "no-advice-on-what-you-should-do-with-your-own-life" Petteys, re:

>>Pointing out the obvious and repeating what has already
been mentioned is one way of appearing informed, depending on the ignorance
and gullibility of others is another.

You mean like YOUR previous post about how you installed a "WF Filter" and
don't read my posts anymore??? :)

Glad to see you are still dwelling on my every syllable...

So sorry I wouldn't sell/trade my "Horton Hears The Who" to yah way back
when. I didn't think it would cause all this bitterness... Perhaps you should
see a "professional" about all this hostility you are feeling?   And....
Don't forget to introduce yourself to me at MSG... ;)

- -wf