Pete makes even more money

Hi folks,

There is a short article in the new issue of Billboard about Pete
inking a new publishing deal with a Los Angeles company Windswept
Pacific.  This deal in which PT got "substantial money" will cover all
of his songs from "By Numbers" on, including future material.  The
parties involved said there are numerous possibilities for this
"renaissance man" (their words).  So I expect to start hearing (more)
Who/PT songs in movies, TV, advertising, etc. pretty soon.   I wonder
if he got the same deal as Ray Davies?  I seem to be hearing The Kinks
everywhere these days, except where you should hear them, the radio.

Bruce