Re: There's Mr. Plant, then there's ROGER DALTREY

Mark, re:

>f Perot was elected (and he's not very stable, but that's another debate)
>the other parties would turn their backs on him and absolutely nothing would
>get done. He'd be impeached within two years.

I disagree. The guy's a business man and KNOWS how to "negotiate". He's not
stupid, either. I think he'd get a LOT done and turn Washington upside down
in the process... We need a positive change and I'd be more than willing to
gamble on him...

- -wf