RE: Tape sound quality...

Dearest Yellow,

>Okay, like I've said before, I'm just a stupid little fifteen year old
>former Pearl Jam trader who is probably not really cool enough to get to
>listen to the Who or anything...but sound quality has never been my main
>concern.

You're fifteen but certainly not stupid.  You're right from an economic
standpoint.  Tapes are cheaper and (as far as bootlegs are concerned) easier
to procure.  A lot of times when I record a CD onto a tape the sound quality
(to my ears) is just as good.  The problem I have with tapes is, mine don't
usually last that long.  Maybe I don't clean the tape heads or demagnitize or
whatever the hell you're supposed to do enough, but a lot of my tapes get
eaten my the machine.  CDs are more durable...that's why *I* like them.

Amira
"The girl I used to love lives in this *Yellow* house
"Yesterday she passed me by, she doesn't want to know me now."