MSG Tix FS July 16,17,18

If you are looking for a ticket to one (or more) of these shows,
let me know. I have 1 for sale for each show - I'll be using the
other of the pair.

Prices listed include all Ticketmaster "Amex"
charges, including ticket selection, printing of the ticket, permission
to sell the ticket, request to ship the ticket (Fed Ex), refusal to
go to will call, actual shipping of the ticket, ink used for the
ticket (personally selected by the operator who assisted me),
salary for the operator who assisted me, etc.... In other words,
I am not making a penny on these. I will tack on whatever the
cost is to ship the ticket to you however you want it shipped
(insured, fedex, whatever)

If you are looking for top seats and can afford any amount...look
elsewhere. This is what I got:

Tuesday: Section 301 ($52.50)
Wednesday: Section 341 ($52.50)
Thursday: Section 407 ($42.25)