Patti Smith, MyBackDoor

Patti Smith's debut album Horses has just been reissued.  Why should Who fans
care?  Because it's got a rippin' cover of "My Generation."  It was released
some time ago as a B side.  It's cool.

As for my former screen name, MyBackDoor, it's the name of my favorite
Melissa Etheridge song.  (She's been one of my faves for years.  Check her
out on stage before you consider dissing her.  Next to The Who and
Springsteen, I think she's the best.)  It's from her lowest selling, but IMO
best album - Brave and Crazy.  I needed a temporary screen name while I was
piggybacking on someone else's AOL account.  (I wanted to save NakedEye for
my permanent name.)  End of mystery and snide insinuations.