Re: Strange Exits

     >...People walk in sideways, pretending that they're leaving... >
     >...I've got a ticket,
     >Just got to get past the picket.
     >The trick is to walk in
     >Like you were walking out...

     ^^That's: "The trick is to walk in backwards/Like you are walking
     ^^out/I guess the Lord's wearing glasses now..."
     ^^The meaning is obvious. You can trick those around you, perhaps, but
     ^^not the Lord.

     Or to put a more prosaic interpretation on it, it's not so much an
     exit as an entrance, namely a way of sneaking backstage by walking in
     backwards and pretending your leaving.  Pete's mentioned it in
     interviews, so I assume he's actually seen someone trying to do it!

                                -Brian