PLEASE!!

Eric-
re:
>...all I'm asking for is a little help.  You seem to be well connected so
why can't you get off your fat ass and do something to help out a fellow WHO
fan.<

I told you where two are located.  What else do you want me to do?
 Hand-deliver it to you?  Buy it for you with MY money as a gift?  Where I
come from, when somebody helps you, you THANK them instead of insulting them.

TO EVERYONE ELSE WHO ASKED ME FOR HELP:

I specialize in RARE and EXPENSIVE instruments.  I do not deal in $400
Telecasters and $700 Rickenbackers.  It quite simply is not worth my time.  I
have a full-time job in addition to this sideline, (as well as a wife, an old
house that ALWAYS needs maintenance somewhere, dogs that need walking, a yard
that needs mowing...) and I do not wish to spend my every moment trying to
track down instruments that you should be able to find yourself with a little
work.  I don't mean to be rude, but try to put yourself in my shoes.  How
would you like it if you accidentally, say (looking for an acceptible
comparison) put a list of ALL your bootlegs on this list and then suddenly
found your e-mail box filling up with requests for tapes like Toronto
'82--things ANYBODY should be able to find without too much difficulty?  That
is the situation I have found myself in.

If you are a SERIOUS collector, then ask your local vintage guitar store to
refer you to me.  Your local store is probably someone I do business with.
 They are people I know and trust.  I do not do business without referrals.
 It's that simple.

If you have a QUESTION about a guitar, I'll be glad to provide an answer if I
know one.  But PLEASE stop asking where you can buy this or that.  You'll
find it.  Just keep looking.

That's just the way it is baby. . .
AThosWhite