Re: Taipei Who records

On Wed, 19 Jun 1996 07:13:35 -0400 pdk@dataweb.nl (Paul de Kievit)
writes:
>Last week a friend of mine in Amsterdam came across a bunch of records
>from Taiwan or Chinese Taipei. Amongst them the Tommy album in a single
>sleeve on very thin vinyl (Frist records FL 1839) and PT's Who Came
First Album
>(Frist Records TD 1234). Did anyone else ever see these albums, are
these  >pirate editions? They're not mentioned in Ed Hanel's
discography.

>Paul

More like pirates to me. Disagree with WF. Been alot of talks of the
govt. and movie/recording companies going after China and Taiwan,etc.
for their audio/video  bootlegging operations. Basically they make
cheap, ripoff copies of our products for years and it's time to put a
stop to it. Although they're smart to make the vinyl real thin so in
case the food runs out, it can be eaten. WF probably knows this. ;) A
word of advice, a little cheese will help. Yummy!
Mike