Re: CDs and programability...

salamander@MADNET.COM wrote:

> WHat, am I the ONLY ONE who wants to listen to my Who albums all the way
> through?

Hell no, I ALMOST NEVER fast forward through any CD, (and that includes
my Phil Collins stuff nyeaah, nyeah!). Another of the bazillion reasons I
got into THEWHO was that their albums had a thread running threw them,
where a topic was explored in various ways. angles, styles.....

I've always felt an album was like a book, or a movie.

And Geeeezus, I hate when radio stations say "We'll hear a great one from
THEWHO", and then you hear fucking "Pinball Wizard"....