Expanding the tour

   I feel very happy for Pete, John and Roger after seeing all the
interest that there is for the New York dates.  When you consider
they are presenting an album that is 23 years old and they haven't
been together for a tour since 1989, I'm sure they must feel proud.
I hope they consider at least some dates on the west coast.  I was
considering making the trip to NY, but when I got through this
morning and found out that I would have a real crappy seat, I
declined.  I couldn't justify a $500 trip to sit in BFE.
   For all the west coast digest members, let's hope we are as
fortunate as the east coasters and get six nights at the Forum in LA.
                                 Brad