RE: THE # to call

Well, getting through on the 1st ring was no advantage at all. The
computer systems were down and by the time they came back on-line
they only had nosebleed seats left for Saturday (400 section), and
semi-ok seats for Sunday (300 section).

I took the Sunday seats, and then decided to call the AMEX #. Good
move on my part. Again, I got through incredibly quickly and had to
wait on hold for 15 minutes.

They still had floor seats and the first level up from the floor.
I got 2 tix in section 52 for Saturday July 20 which appear to be
good seats.

I got tickets for 4 shows, but I don't know if I'll be attending
all 4.

David Brewer