Happiness

Whoever recently posted that the tix for the 3 additional shows go on sale on
Wed. at 10:00 AM, please do not identify yourself, because I would probably
hunt you down and inflict much physical pain on you. They actually went on
sale at 9:00 AM, and though I managed to get 2 tickets, I will most likely
need an oxygen tank, given the distance and altitude from the stage. I
receive this list in digest-format, and, of course, AFTER I ordered the tix,
I read a subsequent post from someone stating 9:00 as the time. I hope the
first poster made an honest mistake and not a careless error. Thank you for
letting me get this off my chest. Flame away.