Re: Townshend Guitars

Scott-

re:
>MESA/Boogie has NEVER made a solid-state amplifier.

I will concede my lack of knowledge.  Truth be told, I just don't know a lot
(or care to) about amps made after about 1970 (a horrible confession from a
former guitar store owner.  Maybe that's why I am a FORMER guitar store
owner).  I made my comment based on my observations backstage in '89...they
were rackmount MESA's and just LOOKED too small to be tubes.  But, you go and
shoot your mouth off about something you know nothing about and SOMEONE's
gonna call ya on it. . .:-)  Thanks for keeping me honest. . .

Jack Jack, the idiot dunce. . .
AThosWhite