Re: WARNING

Dear >>name a<<,

>>name b<< has indicated that you would like to learn more about the service
provided by White's Vintage Brokerage.  Since 1994 we have helped more than
200 guitar enthusiasts and collectors find over 600 rare and vintage
instruments.  Through our network of rare and vintage guitar dealers and
collectors around the world we are able to quickly obtain precisely the
instrument you are looking for.

The way we do business is relatively simple.  First, you tell us EXACTLY what
you are looking for (ie:  1959 flame-top Gibson Les Paul).  Once we know
that, we'll give you our best estimate on what the acquisition of that
particular instrument will cost (based on estimated current market value,
plus our ten percent brokerage fee and FedEx two day air shipment).  Send us
a check for that amount, and within two weeks (in most cases) we'll send you
a listing of available instruments that match your request.  Pick the one you
want, and within a week the instrument will be delivered to your home.
 Because we buy so many instruments from leading vintage instrument dealers,
in most cases the price you'll pay is actually LESS than what you would have
to spend in a music store. We include ALL DEALER RECEIPTS so you'll know
exactly what we paid for your guitar.

If we are able to obtain your instrument at a lower price than what we quoted
to you, we'll return the difference PLUS INTEREST.  If we are unable to find
the guitar at the price we quoted, you can either authorize us to spend more
or ask us to return your money PLUS INTEREST.  If we are STILL unable to find
the instrument you want (it's only happened three times in two years) we will
return your money PLUS INTEREST.

In addition, once you are a White's Vintage Brokerage client you will receive
a monthly listing of especially rare and collectible instruments currently on
the market, as well as a listing of vintage instruments being offered at
special prices.

As we only take on new clients by referral, you already know from your friend
how good our service is.  If you are interested in using our service, for
more detailed information please e-mail us at AThosWhite@aol.com, or write
to:

A. Thomas White
809 Colonial Street