MSG tix

The latest information I have (been at it for about 5 hours a day Fri-Sun,
~15 hours yesterday, and already 2+ hours today), is that tickets for *3*
more shows, 20th-22nd will be going on sale through all regular TM
distribution (outlets and telephone) at 9am on Wednesday.  To the best of my
knowledge, there will be no preference given to AmEx.

I personally struck out for seven hours of dialing yesterday (as did the
people on the other eight phone lines whose help I enlisted).  I may,
however, be able to access tickets at wholesale prices from wholesalers and
brokers that I have spent the past seven years (since the '89 tour to be
specific) building relationships with for this very event.  I'm still trying
to network and collect information.  I will keep everyone posted in the next
day or two as this develops.

I anticipate some access to the first fifteen rows, as well as double digit
sections, 100 level, and maybe 200 level seating.  At what prices, I don't
yet know.  I imagine it will be (what I consider) disgustingly expensive, but
it will be well below market prices.  Aargh!!!  OK, off the computer, back to
the phone calls.  (Damn, you'd think I didn't have a life.  Well, I do, but
to tell the truth, it's all taking a back seat to The Who.  I've got my
priorities in order.  :)  At least I'm amongst people here who understand.)