Ignorant me...

I was in Hollywood Video - Jeezus there are lots of rehash Who videos
I counted seven.  I'm sure there's more....  ANyone have a complete list? I
confess the only ones I've seen are TKAA, Who's Better, Who's Best, Quadrophenia the movie, Tommy the Movie, McVicar, and the 30 Yrs.` Video (actually the
VH1 version had extra interview snippets...).  And the Townsend videos I`ve
seen none of.  Any suggestions for favorites here?

I'd imagine the only reason that IOW and R&R Circus are imminently (sp?)
coming out is the upcoming Quad shows allowing enough awakening of the
public consciousness to slip in a coupla vids, so the interested parties
can make a few bucks. Good for them, good for us.

I was gonna try calling and had the AMEX card, but now I'm glad I didn't....
When I saw the Who in '76 I walked into Meier and Frank to their ticket outlet
(this was loooooonng before Ticketbastard) and got me a ticket.  Period.
Oh, well, gonna hafta pull a few strings now... hopefully a certain
someone who hosted a table at last year's induction party at the R&R HOF
party can pick up a  few.  Then, if they're tickets with a pass to the hospitality suite tacked on, I'll sell one of those for the price of a plane ticket
out and back. (We're into delusion fantasies now, though not beyond the
reach of this individual.)  How mercenary of me. Otherwise, I'll wait for
yet another video from the Who. I do applaud those who did wait so long,
tho... Sounds like there's gonna be an appropriately noisy, rowdy crowd there.

Who songs I've heard as ads:  GTE Mobilnet had Goin' Mobile.  So, did Townsend
give `em the rights for that?

Did anyone hear the Clinton version of My Generation called Bob Dole's Generation on the I-man?  It was hilarious... It was actually a better song rendition
musically than most Imus has.