DESPERATE CALL FROM TEXAS

Hi there,

I really don't know how to start this. Anyways, guys I've been a
Who fan for 27 years but I've never had the chance to see them live.
You know, living in South America is a little far away, there is
few info on concerts and it's really hard for we midle class people
to make for a trip overseas just for a concert.

But now I'm in Texas and I can make it to MSG. So PLEASE, PLEASE,
if you got TWO extra tickets or you can not attend the show please
write to me, this may be my last chance; I have the AMEX card and
I've been calling with no luck.

Desperate,
Jose