The Iron Man

wf-

I haven't forgotten our debate over IM song lengths.  I just didn't have the
time to listen
to them this weekend--on the road.  The track times on the US LP/CD don't add
up though.  If you add the listed track times up it suggests that the LP is
longer, oddly enough given my thesis.  Gotta love continuity.  BTW, saw a
gullwing on I-85 south near Greenville, SC.  Thought you might be interested.
 Woulda raced him, but we were in the wife's car (a Chevy
Suburban...Yeccchhh!  But she likes it. . .)

AThosWhite