Re: I got zip

Amira, re:

>I was calling from 7:30 this morning till 3:30 in the afternoon...and by the

time I reached them the tickets were all sold out!!!  Man life sucks and then
you die!

7:30??? (8:30 EST) The phone lines don't open up until 9:00AM (est). You may
want to try again tomorrow, I'm sure the next 3 days will open up... BTW, I
called around 4:00PM, 5:00PM and I think around 6:00PM (to see how they were
selling) and they had upper tiers at that point...

Worse comes to worse, you can call a scalper (there are plenty of them---and
they come in ALL different shapes and colors) since you are only one
personage and it won't cost you much...

- -wf