Re: Where's Westwood One?

On Mon, 17 Jun 1996 19:02:44 -0700 (PDT) Wendy Wiseman
<wwiseman@csulb.edu> writes:
>On Mon, 17 Jun 1996, Mike Schmidt wrote:
>
>> WW1 just left my fav radio station some weeks ago and I never had
>the chance to listen to the PT's Fillmore West show. Station went soft
>alt. rock, what the @#$%. Need to contact WW1 for new info. Is there a
>web site or address I can contact? Don't want to miss the MSG broadcast
>in July after HBO. Any pointing of the finger to the way will help.
>Thanks.
>
>Oddly enough, I found it at  http://www.westwoodone.com/
>I didn't really find it all that useful. It seems to be "under
>construction" all over the place. I don't even know if any stations
>near me will be b'casting anything! Since the classic rock station in
>LA went talk last July--I have nothing to listen to anymore and no
>place to get any information!
>
>> Mike
>>
>> Exquisitely bored in California
>>
>So am I...
>

>Wendy

Thanks for getting me out of the crossroads.  Found some signnames in the
web page and hopefully I will get a response of which SF Bay Area radio
WW1affiliate will plays the MSG show next month. Any info will be
helpful. Since we're here and NY is there, I'd need my WW1's In Concert
to come through for the west!

Mike

Here by the sea and sand...