Re: MSG Tickets

>Thanks to the help of a great sister-in-law, I finally got two tickets for the
>show on the 17th.  $40.00 seats.

Kreg:

I'll be there along side ya, pal. Yes, there is a God.

Ah...uh oh. I guess that means I'm in big trouble.

But at least I'll be able to see the greatest Rock band that ever walked the
face of the Earth perform the greatest Rock album ever recorded. That should
be some comfort as I deal with my eternal hotfoot.

So...how about some of you NYCers figure out where we're going to meet
before the show. So we can get so loaded we miss the concert (not bloody
likely). After all, I don't come to NYC every day...

                   Cheers                   ML