Pete and Programming...

All this reminds me of an old computer repair joke...it's really
bad...but I'll tell it anyways. :)

So, a bunch of computer repairpeople are sitting around a campfire
telling scaaaaaaaaaaaaary stories. Here's one of them: "Just a few weeks
ago, I was called in to repair Pete Townshend's computer. Seems he had
some problems with the hard drive. He was very, very angry,
and...well...you remember what he used to do to his guitars? Well, he
LIKED his guitars. He didn't like this computer at all." And all the
computer repairpeople cringe in horror.

See? I told you it was bad.

                                        -Yellow Ledbetter
This message sent from The Net BBS 608-221-5702.
Telnet address: bbs.madnet.com