Re: Where's Westwood One?

On Mon, 17 Jun 1996, Mike Schmidt wrote:

> WW1 just left my fav radio station some weeks ago and I never had the
> chance to listen to the PT's Fillmore West show. Station went soft alt.
> rock, what the @#$%. Need to contact WW1 for new info. Is there a web
> site or address I can contact? Don't want to miss the MSG broadcast in
> July after HBO. Any pointing of the finger to the way will help. Thanks.

Oddly enough, I found it at  http://www.westwoodone.com/
I didn't really find it all that useful. It seems to be "under
construction" all over the place. I don't even know if any stations
near me will be b'casting anything! Since the classic rock station in
LA went talk last July--I have nothing to listen to anymore and no
place to get any information!

> Mike
>
> Exquisitely bored in California

So am I...

Wendy

* The Split Level Head is proud to bring you -- Hidden Treasures    *
* "The strangest two hours you might ever listen to"                *
* Every Friday morning, 10am to Noon on KBCH                        *
* CVI Cable, Ch. 68 Long Beach, Ch. 25 Lakewood                     *
* "Inside me I feel, alone and unreal..."                           *