More MSG, please

I'm a little unclear about the whole MSG/TicketBastard thing. I assume that
the extra shows will be added, but do AmEx holders still have first dibs on
them until Wednesday? I'm afraid that there will be nothing left for
non-cardholding scum like myself by the time Wednesday morning rolls around.
Also, will ANY TicketBastard outlet sell tix to the show, or will I have to
call NY? Not that it matters much, since ANY TicketBastard number is a
long-distance call for me.

In the event that my worst-case scenario comes true, I hope that some
kindhearted list members pick up a few extra tickets and will make them
available to loyal fans with no connection to Karl Malden and company.

If I can score some tickets I'd be interested in sharing a
room/floor/dumpster with a few other travelers. I'm gonna be pretty broke
after I drive/fly from Florida. I might also need someone to call my boss
and tell her that there's been a death in the family in order to get a few
days off.

Randall