MSG Tickets

Thanks to the help of a great sister-in-law, I finally got two tickets for the
show on the 17th.  $40.00 seats.  Started calling around 8:00 a.m. CST.  I had
to go to work, so I recruited my sister-in-law to keep calling for me.  She
finally broke through the busy signals and recordings around 12:20 p.m.  All
they had left were the $40.00 ones.  She chatted with the lady in New York for
a bit (keeping some of you out there from getting through I'm sure) and was
told that the phone bank at Ticketmaster had about one hundred phones taking
calls from all over the country and internationally.

A busy day for them and a stressful day for Who fans I'm sure.

The problem is that I may not be able to use these tickets because of my work
schedule.  If other shows are announced, I'll try for tickets to them and then,
perhaps, offer the two I have in hand to someone out there willing to purchase
them.

Another possibility:  Anyone with two tickets for the 18th want to trade with
me for tickets on the 17th?  If you have tickets for the 18th and can't make it
for whatever reason, I'll negotiate with you for them.  Work'um out a deal.
What do ya say?

Kreg Walvoord
KregW@Alcon.acu.edu