212-307-4653 x 1000

Yes, like many of you who posted earlier, I began dialing (from Boston) at
8:50am and finally set a limit of 10:15 before I thought I'd better get to
work.  I reckon that I was hitting about one call every 5 seconds with the
redial button which comes to about 1010 calls before I said: "Fuck!".  I
arrived at work and randomly tried the number (212-307-4653) a few hundred
more times and finally in desparation prior to calling it a long lunch
....got through.  I consider my self lucky to have gotten through and
after my I hung up with the agent I decided to amuse myself and call a
couple more times (masochistically?) and failed to get another ring-ring.
SO I asked myself why the hell it took about 1200 calls just to get on the
waiting list...BTW, it was 1:30 when I finally got through.  Maybe only a
couple of operators working the phones??

Anyway, I'll be there in sections 338 and 310 on Tues. and Wed.,
respectively.  Let's begin arranging another get-together prior to the
shows in a couple of weeks, it was fun meeting some of you before PT's
show last month.

Also, for those of you thinking about hitting the Brain Opera event(s)
over the course of the shows, perhaps we could figure out who would be
intersted in checking it out as a Who-Lifehouse pack.  If you are
interested (as David Thirteen posted last night) definately check out the
web page and sign up for info...this sounds like a really cool event!
Many thanks to David Thirteen for shedding light upon this!!

One last item:  a reminder about the WhoL Cover Who project...we are
trying for a July 1 date for submissions.  If you are thinking you need a
bit more time contact Kevin Winn or me so we can keep it all together.
Haven't received anything yet....I'm waiting ;)  Should be excellent!

John Brawley