re: Calling It The Who Without Pete

        In the midst of this talk about recent "Who" concerts, the quality
     of Roger's voice has come up.  I know Roger said a pulled diaphragm
     which later had to be corrected by surgery affected his voice on the
     '89 tour, but what was the problem on the '94 tour?  I know he had to
     cancel dates shortly after I saw him in Atlanta, but did it have
     anything to do with his voice?  He was in good form in Atlanta, but
     had to stop "Behind Blue Eyes" halfway through the song because his
     voice gave out.  In explanation he said that although he could always
     scream, quiet songs gave him a problem (?!).  And didn't Rog have to
     have a vocal chord operation in the late 70's/early '80's?  If anyone
     could give us a rundown on Roger's vocal history, I'd very much
     appreciate it.