3 hrs. and nearly 2000 calls - Yes!

     At exactly 12 noon, I finally got a ring at the other end.  After sitting through the horribly slooooowww pre-recorded message (off-speed), which matched the speed of my operator and/or her computer, at 12:15 PM I was able to get two tickets for Wednesday, July 17th in section 333.  The seats probably suck but what the hell.  All they had left were $40.00 tickets.  I was averaging about 10 calls a minute with redial so it took about 1800 tries before I finally got through.

     Hope everyone else got through too!

Tim Herrlinger