Re: Who on E! news weekend

Bruce, re:

>The report also said that there would probably be 3 shows added, and a
possibility of a stadium show.

The 3 shows are July 20, 21, 22 extended at MSG... I wouldn't be "surprised"
at a more "extensive" tour, announced only AFTER everyone buys these
tickets... What's misleading is the "Only North American Appearance"... Of
"Quadrophenia"??? That would be like Radio City and the LA Amphitheater
regarding "Tommy", but... I supposenick we'll see pretty quickly...

- -wf