FW: Drivel or Lauren's "popularity pole"

As long as Fang posted my private note publicly, I thought I might as well
give you all the rest of it.  No apologies for lack of Who content.

>I think you lost a "little bit" of credibility here (in a similar regard),
>when you also said that "Scooter" (who is overweight, bald and prematurely
>aged) looked like "...a cross between Tom Selleck & Richard Gere..." It's
>admirable to "stick up for a friend", but not to the point where you say
>things that are so transparent that you just do the opposite of what you
>intented and make matters worse, causing further embarassment...

"Transparent??"  As usual I find your retort vague and uninformative...What
exactly did she post that would be considered "drivel?"  Nothing as far as I
can see, and whoever wrote to you (it couldn't have been many) calling her a
twit were mean-spirited persons for whom I have little regard.  Let them think
*I'm* a twit too for posting (you needn't say it...they thought I was a twit
from the very beginning, right?) and as for John Sutter, can't you put that to
rest?