Re: Adjectives That Do Not Describe The Who

On Fri, 14 Jun 1996 08:45:24 -0700, Rich Niven <RNiven@prudential.com>
wrote:

>Kevin B. O'Brien wrote:
>>
>> squamish
>> object-oriented
>> vestibular
>> macroeconomic
>> homoskedastic
>>
>> On Wed, 12 Jun 1996 23:42:12 -0400 (EDT), Scott Curtis
>> <SJCurtis@cris.com> wrote:
>>
>> >Here are some words
>> > that do not come to mind when describing The Who
>> >
>> >docile
>> >safe
>> >constant
>> >quiet
>> >harmonious
>> >relaxed
>> >fat
>> >obtuse
>> >monotonous
>> >dim
>> >tranquil
>> >limited
>> >

>> >Anybody care to add to the list?
>> >
>> >Love and Axioms,
>> >
>> >Scott
>> >Scott Curtis
>> >

>> Kevin B. O'Brien
>> kob1@ix.netcom.com
>> "May God defend me from my friends; I can defend myself from my enemies."
>>                                                         Voltaire
>

>Laughing out Loud at work, what the fuck does homoskedastic mean?

Happy to oblige. Homoskedastic is a term from statistics. Data is
homoskedastic if the variance remains the same over the entire range
of the data. If the variance varies, then the data is heteroskedastic.

This will be on the exam.<g>