Re: Drivel or Lauren's "popularity pole"

Amira, re:

>Let them think *I'm* a twit too for posting (you needn't say it...they
thought I was a twit from the very beginning, right?)

Well... many people (including myself) have said many things, but I'll say
this about that... you ARE "entertaining"... Can't take that away from you...

> and as for John Sutter, can't you put that to rest?

Sure I can. However, it was a perfect example of how you grossly exagerated a
response in an effort to "sound good". However, understand that when you do
that, MOST people aren't fooled... Do you understand that?

>On another note: my parents are putting me on "parole" and I am planning to
get a ticket to one of the MSG shows, bright and early Monday morning.  When
will you be there?  We'll have lots of fun throwing Milk Duds at each
other...

"Milk Duds"??? "Parole"??? I'll probably be at every show, but there's
always, "but then again..." And, I will make an effort to meet you. Maybe if
you're a "good girl" between now and then, I'll even dub some of those video
tapes you wanted way back when...

- -wf