QUAD at MSG

Jennifer D
A Guitar, re:

> but what we DO get should be enjoyed as opposed to ridiculed.  (The Press
will do enough of that.)<

Well, I'm not going, and that doesn't bother me in the least.  It's not a Who
show, IMHO.  What I can say, is that the MSG QUAD show (I really can't call
it THE WHO) should be "enjoyed" if it is ENJOYABLE.  If whoever comes out on
to the stage gives a good performance and brings the impact of QUAD to the
audience, then it should be enjoyable.   If not, then perhaps it should be
ridiculed by the fans and the press.  I still say that Pete is behind this
project simply to generate clout and demonstrate QUAD as a stage vehicle so
that he can get it staged a la THE WHO'S TOMMY on B'way.  Not that there's
anything wrong with that. (Do you watch SEINFELD?)

- --Jim