Drivel

Warning:  No Who Content

WFang wrote to me:
>>You are free to post whatever you want. It's not my list. However, if you
continue to post thoughtless drivel, expect someone (including myself) to
feel free to point that out to you.

>>People have told me privately that they think you're some kinda twit. I'd
rather risk offending you with the truth, than for you to continue
embarassing yourself and perhaps rethink your position...

My response:
That's rather unfortunate and way off base, but I appreciate your candidness.
 It shows a lot more integrity than those who might feel that way and don't
speak up.
I'm sorry to post this publicly, but it doesn't feel OK to me.  It's
disturbing enough for me to take the personal risk of asking others to
respond.  Do you feel this way?  Do you think it's a crock of shit?  Please
email privately so that people reading the list needn't waste their time.
 Thanks.