WGFA at KC

Hey everyone,

My sincere apologies for asking this again after the thread died a few
weeks ago, but I finally got my hands on the Kansas City 75 show- I
remember WF, Mark and Bruce talking about it- anyone wanna tell me why
they think this version of WGFA is the best?  I haven't given it a real
critical listen yet, but I'm curious....

I'll be on the phone like all of you on Monday morning, trying to get as
many tickets as I can for as many nights as possible :-) My band has a gig
this weekend, hope our Who covers go well....

Jay

              Jason Hare  <hare@acsu.buffalo.edu>
	     "Rust Repairer and Full Time Survivor"- Keith Moon
		http://www.acsu.buffalo.edu/~hare
      		   "Time is fleeting" RHPS
        Funny how the pages turn and hold us in between.... - Brian May