Re: msg tickets

Micheal Hanley, Re:

>Perhaps we could get someone to post the number to call for tickets, and
>recommend a hotel local to msg.
>Thanks in advance

        Echoing what many other people might have said, tickets will go on
sale on Monday, June 17th at 9:00 AM to Amex card holders only (any color,
any type) for 48 hours.  After which, the remaining tickets will go on sale
on Wednesday morning through Ticketmaster.  The phone # is (212) 307-4653.
Good luck, and I hope to see some of you there.

        Sorry, I can't recommend a hotel here, but check one of those
travel books in your favorite bookstore for ideas.

        So long, gary m.  :(
                                                                        Stacey.