Re: Meeting Over in The U.K.

At 05:24 AM 6/14/96 UT, you wrote:

>WHO is planning on going over to see Quad. in Hyde Park?

     I'll be there ... :-}

>I'm arriving at 6:30am on Saturday morning and I would
>be totally psyched to meet up with whoever is planning
>on going to the show, some time before it starts.

     I've heard different things about starting-time,
ranging from 10:30 to early afternoon. I think we
definitely want to meet somewhere early enough to get
in & close to the stage. I'm going over a few days early
to check out some sights and scope the Park.

Bob
Bad defeats Good then self-destructs