money

money was originally sung by barrett strong,
and written by strong and berry gordy.

the beatles covered it, as did zep.

mm

:From: Scott Curtis <SJCurtis@cris.com>
:Date: Wed, 12 Jun 1996 23:42:41 -0400 (EDT)
:Subject: The Flying Lizards(Absolutely no Who Content)

:This is way off any topic but I remember in 79 or 80 hearing a band called
:The Flying Lizards do a cover of the Beatles' "Money". They were one of the
:1st new wave bands as I remember. Does anyone remember them or have a copy
:of any of their stuff? I though they were uh...well interesting.