Who Rocks America on LASER DISC...

I just got the above in the mail, yesterday. I at one time owned the original
USA copy, but it wasn't in "digital stereo", and it sounded crappy, so I
dumped it (before I was a collector :) ) However, I'm pleased to say that
this Japanese version comes in a very nice package AND is in "digital
stereo". I haven't had an opportunity to play it yet, but I've heard from
some others it sounds good---I'll probably confirm or deny that this
weekend...

As for availability, I got mine from Laser Exchange in MA (who now have this
in stock), for $69...

- -wf