Re: Entwistle Anthology CD's

Just for the record - CVC Collectables now has the new John Entwistle -
Anthology CD in stock.  Price is $23 plus shipping.  We will also be getting
in the new version of The Rock By John as well.

Don't forget to use us as your source for the new edition of The Who -
Maximum R & B books.  Price is $27 plus shipping.

We should also have a new Who list out in a couple weeks, so if you are not
on our mailing list please get us your full name and street address so we can
get the lists to you.

A big hello to all the Who guys out there.

Best,
Greg Biggs
CVC Collectables
PO Box 507