MSG info

It sounds as if there is a lot of conflicting info as to ticket availability
for the MSG shows.  This is what I was told today:

I called the American Express number on the back of my credit card.  They
referred me to the American Express special event number.  The guy I talked
to there told me that tickets will go on sale to American Express cardholders
only for the shows on July 16, 17, and 18 at 9:00 a.m. eastern time on
Monday.

 However, he said that they would go on sale to all American Express
cardholders, not just to those who hold the gold card.  Tickets will go on
sale to the rest of the general public on Wed. morning.  Whether or not this
information is accurate remains to be seen.  I have a cousin in New York who
is watching the newspapers for me for more updated information.

I also think it will be a great idea for the Digest members to have a get
together at some point in New York.  I'm already excited about the show.  I'm
cashing in a bunch of frequent flyer miles to fly in from the San Francisco
Bay Area.  I am planning to see the first two shows, assuming I can get
tickets.

Hope to see a lot of you there.

Jon Karesh
Foster City, CA