Who Tour '96

Someone asked about Zak Starkey's ability to handle the drumming chores for
Quadrophenia.  I saw (and heard) him during Daltrey's tour in '94 and I'd
have to say that they couldn't have made a better choice - with the possible
exception of Kenney Jones, of course.

As for Daltrey and Entwistle continuing the tour beyond the MSG dates, with
or without Townshend - I say YES!  I'm no longer prepared to say that
Townshend is indispensible as far performing these tunes is concerned.  If
he doesn't want to do it, fine.  He can stay at home and tinker with the
Iron Man musical or something.  Daltrey and Entwistle haven't forgotten how
to rock, so what the heck - do it, guys!  And call yourselves The Who -
you've been keeping the name alive since '81.