Who Posters update

Thanks to all of you who have been responding. Nothing has been sold yet,
and I plan to get back to each of you within the next week or 10 days to
answer your questions and also to try to give a detailed description of
condition (folds, creases, tears, taped rips, stains, tack-holes in the
corners, etc. Not that there are any, but full disclosure is the better
part of valour) (what?).

 I printed out each request in the order they were posted. So, without
starting a bidding war, sales will be on a first come basis in case of
duplicate orders.
...talk to you soon, Dennis
P.S....Next 1960's era "Who Fan Club of England" newsletter reprint coming soon.