MSG Concert

Well, I've set the wheels in motion to get tickets, hopefully. I'm trying
for the 17th, on the assumption that A) they will be easier to get & B) the
band will be looser and more comfortable on the second night, and not yet tired.

Anyway, since I'm making the long trek and large expense (something I
shouldn't do at this point in my business's life) to come up to NYC (and it
will be QUITE a while before I can do that again), I hope that I can see
some of you guys up there. Yes?

                   Cheers                   ML