NO TICKETS AVAILABLE...

MAY I HAVE YOUR ATTENTION PLEASE??? (Thanks)

For the record, I DO NOT have ANY ticket connections, nor am I a ticket
agency. During the last ticket go-around with Pete at the Supper Club I got a
TON of e-mail requesting tickets. I'm VERY sorry, but I can't help you.

I can only suggest that you get out your AMEX card (any color will do) and
call Monday - Tuesday like the rest of us "schmoes"...

If this situation changes, I will be more than happy to help (almost)
everyone...

Thanks in advance... ...and hopefully see most of you at MSG...

- -wf