Let me get this straight!

So, tickets go on sale Monday (6/17) for the shows on 7/16,17 & 18 at
Madison Square Gardens by calling 212-307-4653 at 9:00am Eastern Time,
and that they will accept ANY credit cards!

If thats the case, I'll be up early on Monday making that call....any
info on ticket limits...ie will I be able to order tickets for all shows
in one call?  and how many can I order for each show (here in Austin,
Tx, to limit scalping somewhat, they limit ticket orders to 2 or 4 per
person)

Also...If any of you New yorkers have some extra floor space...I've got
a plane ticket, and assuming I get some tickets, I'll be in New York
with no place to stay, and not enough $$$ to pay for a hotel...Any help
would be greatly appriciated!!!