Re: Who vs Zep (yet again...)

        Amira, I can only offer sympathy.  If your brother cannot appreciate
the Who, he's beyond help.
        You wrote:
>David  said the drumming is "okay"

        WHAT!!!!!!!!!  Remind him that Bonham idolized Keith - that
everything he did was modelled after who he thought was the greatest drummer
to walk the planet.

>and "the bass is not a melodic instrument."

        Huh?  Says who?  He should listen more closely to Jones, and pick
out some of the rare runs that he does (can't think of any songs right now,
but it would be on I, II, or III).  Answer me this: has your brother's voice
changed yet?  Maybe he's frustrated that he can't sing that low...?  Or
maybe he's going deaf in the lower range....
        Have him get the Diamanda Galas thing that Jones did - bass was all
he played as Galas sang.  There's a melody for 'im.

>I already tried "Eat me" and "Shove it up your ass" but of course it didn't
get >my point across...

        I think something harsher is in order, like: "Jimmy is fried!" or
"Robert can't carry a tune in a bucket!".

JenniferD
A Guitar          _________
(Courier font)