Re: Where's the Townshend Guitar?

Brian, re:

Actually, Schecter and Rickenbacker have put out Townshend guitars, as I
understand. I remember the Schecter, with the pinball advertisement, but not
the Rickenbacker. I don't have either of them, but someone on this list does.
He was talking about it recently, and, I think, wants to sell it to me....
Pete played the Clapton Strat on the '89 tour.

Litgo